Patagonia Micro Puff Womens Vest
A valuable item of clothing on any expedition, the Patagonia Micro Puff Women's Vest features a water-resistant, windproof shell to shield the wearer from inclement conditions. Additionally, a layer of PlumaFill insulation complemented by additional quilting guarantees cosy warmth when the temperatures plummet.
Zipped handwarmer and drop in internal pockets store valuables and essential items, and one of the inner pockets doubles as a stuff sack that the vest can be folded into when it's not in use. The design is completed with elasticated hems that shut out drafts and seal in warmth.
- A versatile vest that is an invaluable piece on any expedition
- An ultralight outer shell is water-resistant, windproof and has a DWR coating
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation
- An innovative quilting construction adds further insulation
- The centre front zip has a storm flap and a zip garage at the chin
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets
- Two internal drop in pockets
- One of the internal pockets doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner loop
- Elastic hems seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Regular fitting
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 142 grams, size small