Saris Bones EX 2 Bike Rack
The Saris Bones EX 2 Bike Rack fits onto 90% of the most popular vehicles, including those with spoilers and offers a secure and convenient option for transporting bikes over any distance.
A supremely strong chassis is attached via articulated rubber feet and an integrated ratcheted strap system that combine to hold the rack tightly to the vehicle without damaging paint or bodywork. An arc-based arm design curves ergonomically to carry two bikes at different levels to help avoid them rubbing against each other and causing damage. An adjustable strap system complements it by holding the bikes at three different points to afford a completely safe and wobble-free fit.
An injection moulded plastic construction is aesthetically pleasing and robust and is manufactured from 100% recyclable materials.
- Carries up to 2 bikes (15kg/35lbs per bike).
- Fits 90% of the most popular vehicles sold
- Strongest frame on the market
- Articulated rubber feet to protect vehicle paint and bodywork
- Unique dog leg fits over most spoilers
- Integrated strap management system provides clean look and ultimate security
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load and stop the bike from swaying Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack
- Built with 100% recyclable materials
- Rust-free injection moulded plastic
- Lightweight at a manufacturer claimed weight of 5kg/11lbs
- Please Note: A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube