Shimano Ultegra 6871 Di2 STi for TT / Tri Bar
The Shimano Ultegra 6871 Di2 STi for TT / Tri Bar allows shifting while braking and can be used with additional bar end switches.
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake calipers
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied with Di2 cables, brake cables will need to be ordered separately
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight is 313 grams a pair
PRODUCT REF: ST6871PA
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more