Trek Top Fuel C 29" MTB Frame 2021
The full suspension Trek Top Fuel AL 29" MTB Frame is a performance machine best suited to those riders looking to build a fast, short-travel bike for endurance riding. Stiffness-to-weight is high thanks to the Straight Shot downtube, and the Knock Block defence protects your frame in its new design, preventing knocks from the handlebar and fork crown. 115mm of travel, a slacker head angle and longer reach make for more speed on even the roughest of terrain. Mino Link adjustable geometry allows you to dial your setup to best suit the type of riding and terrain.
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- If you’re looking to build up a lightning-fast short-travel trail bike for endurance events, this is exactly where you should start
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defence to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Designed for 29" wheels (29x2.4” maximum tyre size)
- Maximum rotor size: 180mm front and rear
|FRAME||Trek OCLV Mountain carbon main frame and stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel|
|REAR SUSPENSION||Fox Performance Float, 2-postion DPS damper, TwistLoc remote, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm|
|HEADSET||Knock Block integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|WEIGHT||2.46kg / 7.11lbs (with tubes) (size medium)|
Trek Top Fuel C 29" MTB Frame 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.