2XU Perform Tri Singlet
Revamped to offer even more performance the 2XU Perform Tri Singlet offers oodles of comfort for the toughest of Tri events via an in-depth feature list.
A form-fitting pattern is realised via the use of two different fabrics, both chosen and positioned following precise requirements. The Italian SBR VENT material possesses a low denier, 3D fibre construction that is woven specifically to enhance aeration and moisture-wicking. This material is also exceptionally aerodynamic to ensure low drag across fast and furious bike legs allowing the athlete to arrive at the run either quicker or less fatigued. This primary material is supplemented by Sensor Mesh X that is inserted into key zones where increased moisture management is required to ensure a dry and comfortable race even when the temperatures are high.
The garment is completed with easily accessible rear pockets to store energy gels and valuables and a 1/4 length front zip to allow extra ventilation if required.
- SBR VENT fabric on the main front and back panels: promotes extreme cooling while being exceptionally aerodynamic
- Sensor Mesh X panels: positioned in critical areas for airflow and moisture management
- Form-fitting, ergonomic cut
- Easily accessible rear pockets
- 1/4 length semi-auto lock zip