7Mesh Revelation Jacket
Tough, light and with excellent breathability, 7mesh’s Revelation Jacket offers top-drawer protection against bad weather. Designed to cope with the worst Canadian weather, the GORE-TEX® 3L Pro uses two layers of fabric to sandwich the membrane, protecting it from off-road damage and allowing it to keep the water out whilst still allowing perspiration to escape. Should extra airflow be required, there are vents on the forearms that can be used when wearing a pack and side vents that also double as access ports to the jersey’s back pockets. The under helmet hood can be removed when not required, leaving a useful stand collar that provides protection for the neck against rain and wind.
Despite all its features, the jacket still only weighs around 300 grams, making it easy to pack and carry on anything from a multi-day adventure to a quick local spin in dodgy weather.
- GORE-TEX® 3L Pro - 40d Nylon plain weave / RGR backer
- Watertight #3 Vislon front zip
- DR-Snap removable under helmet hood
- Watertight zippered hand pockets
- Watertight zippered side vents/jersey access
- Watertight zippered forearm intake vents
- SmoothLock hem and hood adjustment
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Soft brushed collar and chin guard
- 8mm seam tape
- Reflective details
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 299 grams size medium
7mesh Revelation Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.