absoluteBLACK Premium Race Oval SRAM Inner Chainring
Proven to feel more natural and rounder than standard chainrings, absoluteBLACK's Premium Race Oval SRAM Inner Chainring's elliptical shape delivers optimum pedal efficiency and reduced risk of muscle cramps or injury. Perfect for hill climbs, the oval shape utilises more muscle groups throughout the gyroscopic pedal motion, meaning fresher, more energetic legs, increased power output and higher maintained speed.
Additionally, this unique chainring has been designed with smoother gear shifting in mind. Constructed with 12 downshifting and 6 upshifting points, this inner chainring ensures seamless gear transitions with improved chain stability.
Stuck on choice?
- 34T inner chainring: Should be used with a 50T outer ring. It has 6.5% ovality. Use a 34T to help with spinning a higher cadence and on hilly terrain.
- 36T inner chainring: Can be used with a 50 or 52T outer ring. It has 11.4% ovality. Use a 36T if you’re a strong rider or for rolling terrain.
- SRAM cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt behind the crank arm: SRAM Red, Red eTap, Red22, Force1, Force22, Rival, Rival1
- Compatible with Quarq
Reuse original SRAM bolts except for the hidden bolt. absoluteBLACK Outer chainring comes with the hidden bolt in the package.
- Material: CNC machined 7075 Txxx aluminium, type 2 anodising
- Weight: 36g
- Long lasting construction
- Six upshifting ramps
- 12 downshifting points
- Smooth angled surfaces
- Ram and recess design
- Optimised to each size separately
- Doesn't require front derailleur modification
- Ideal for road climbs
- SRAM compatible
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.