Abus Granit Extreme 59 U-Lock Sold Secure Gold
A hardcore construction to repel the most persistent attacks on your unattended bike, the Granit Extreme 59 U-Lock from Abus uses a double-locking mechanism with a 16mm hardened steel parabolic shackle and has achieved a Sold Secure Gold rating. The renowned XPlus cylinder offers protection against attempts to pick the lock and there are two keys included, one with an LED for locating the keyhole when it's dark. There's a manual dust cover to protect the lock from ingress of dirt or corrosion and the SH-59 bracket is quick to install on tubes with a diameter of 12-17mm.
- Length: 260mm
- 16mm square parabolic shackle
- Double-locking mechanism securing the shackle in the lock body
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for exceptionally high protection against manipulation attempts such as picking
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery, one of which is an LED torch key
- Manual cover to protect the keyhole from dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional and replacement keys
- Width: 111mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 3,060 grams
- Height: 310mm
- Includes SH 59-bracket for quick installation on round tubes with a diameter between 12 - 17mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.