Youn-I 2.0 Helmet
The Youn-I 2.0 Helmet seamlessly blends style and safety for the modern cyclist, whether on casual rides, school commutes or urban explorations. Its in-mould technology merges a robust outer shell with an EPS foam core, delivering excellent shock absorption and impact resistance, enduring the rigors of daily use. Enhanced protection features include extended temple and rear coverage. Safety is further bolstered with a built-in rear LED light, offering exceptional visibility day and night, complemented by reflective details for added road safety. The 17 air vents ensure a cool and comfortable ride, efficiently managing airflow. Customising the fit is a breeze with the rear dial and form-fitting inner ring, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit for young cyclists.
- In-Mould for a durable connection of the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Visor-like front edge ensuring enhanced protection for the face
- Deep temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
- Large integrated rear LED light in a high position with 180° visibility
- Zoom Ace Evo – precise adjustment system with an easy-to-grip adjustment wheel
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from hardwearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 8 air inlets and 9 air outlets that are connected by flow channels
- Foamed-in fly net
Abus Youn-I 2.0 Helmet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".