Ale Black Reflective Gilet
With a comprehensive feature set, the Ale Black Reflective Gilet can be worn or stowed away neatly in line with rapidly changing autumn and spring conditions and also enhances safety on dark roads.
The Ale Reflective WindTex material features on the front and back panels to completely block chilly winds from hitting the torso. At the same time, its low weight allows the gilet to be scrunched up and stowed in a jersey pocket when the temperatures rise. Embedding microspheres of glass into its surface, this fabric is tremendously reflective when in the line of car headlights to heighten rider safety on dark roads markedly.
Lightweight mesh panels are added to the sides to improve breathability while the ergonomic cut reduces material flapping in the wind but still allows enough room for a base layer and a warm jersey to be worn underneath.
- A versatile garment that can be put on or taken off in line with changing conditions and enhances safety when riding in poor light
- Ale Reflective WindTex material used on the main panels is windproof but also tremendously reflective
- Breathable mesh side panels improve temperature regulation
- Low weight grants great packability
- An ergonomic fit follows the contours of the body when in the riding position
- Silicone elastic waistband prevents material migration up the torso
- Sturdy YKK VISLON full front zip
- Recommended temperature range: 10 to 20°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 80 grams (size small)
Ale Black Reflective Gilet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".