Ale Black Reflective Jacket
A versatile layer of protection during chilly autumn or spring rides, the Ale Black Reflective Jacket also increases the rider’s safety on dark roads.
Made primarily from the Ale Reflective WindTex fabric this jacket effectively seals out the cold winds of off-season riding. When the temperatures or intensity levels rise, the low weight of this material allows the jacket to be easily stuffed into a jersey pocket almost unnoticed. This material also increases rider safety on dark roads markedly as its surface is embedded with microspheres of glass to be incredibly reflective when hit by a car’s headlights.
Mesh side panels are added to increase breathability if wearing this jacket for prolonged periods while the ergonomic cut is svelte but still just roomy enough to allow insulating layers to be worn underneath. A silicone waistband keeps the jacket from riding up the torso and annoyingly bunching, even when thundering along deep in the drops.
- A versatile garment that can be put on or taken off in line with changing conditions and enhances safety when riding in poor light
- Ale Reflective WindTex material used on the main panels is windproof but also tremendously reflective
- Breathable mesh side panels improve temperature regulation
- Low weight grants great packability
- An ergonomic fit follows the contours of the body when in the riding position
- Silicone elastic waistband prevents material migration up the torso
- Sturdy YKK VISLON full front zip
- Recommended temperature range: 10 to 20°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 100 grams (size small)
Ale Black Reflective Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.