Ale PR-S Hexa WR Bib Tight
Blending an advanced material with a state of the art seat pad, the Ale PR-S Hexa WR Bib Tight provides comfort and protection when training hard in cool and damp weather conditions.
Insulation from chilly air and shielding from light rain and road spray is afforded by the water-resistant Acquazero material to make completing late winter, pre-season rides all the more enjoyable. The high breathability of this fabric wicks perspiration away from the rider during intervals and climbs while the race-inspired cut follows the legs precisely thoroughly the pedalling action. Broad bib straps combine with a stabilising panel of mesh to support the tight on the rider without causing irritation or restriction.
Comfort in the saddle is granted by the Ergo HF seat pad that uses its multi-density padding to support the sit bones, reduce pressure on the perineum and eliminate any rubbing. This pad is also highly ventilated to promote a feeling of freshness even in the latter hours of enduring rides.
- A padded tight that offers warmth, protection from light rain and comfort on long, chilly rides
- Acquazero material gives a perfect blend of insulation, water-repellency and breathability
- A slender, multi-panel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Flatlock stitching reduces irritation
- Broad and stretchy bib straps hold the tight perfectly in position and are supported by a mesh back panel
- Ergo HF seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect and support the sit bones, reduce pressure in sensitive areas and reduce friction
- Reflective logos increase safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 6 to 15°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 270 grams (size small)