Ale Silver Cooling Short Sleeve Jersey
The Ale Silver Cooling Short Sleeve Jersey offers ventilation and comfort within a close race-inspired fit to aid the cyclist when attacking big rides under the summer sun. A duo of materials is used, with all of the panels being highly stretchy, soft against the skin and moisture-wicking to combat high sweat rates. Silver fibres are infused into the panels that cover high perspiration zones, fighting the build-up of bacteria and unpleasant odours.
A body-mapped fit closely follows the body’s contours to reduce material flapping and associated aerodynamic drag. A silicone elastic waistband stops the material from migrating up the torso, and the full-length zip can be fully opened on hot, enduring climbs. Three rear pockets carry energy bars, gels and extra clothing layers, while reflective accents on the rear increase safety when riding after sundown.
- A summer jersey that blends comfort, performance and style
- The combination of Silver Cooling and Jacquard lightweight materials is stretchy, soft and highly breathable
- The use of silver fibres in the material fights bacteria and bad odours
- Body-mapping fit provides a tight, form-fitting silhouette
- Bonded technology on the seams reduces chafing
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Full-length front zip
- Three rear pockets
- Reflective details at the back
- Recommended temperature range: 18 to 30°C
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 120 grams, size medium