Assos EVO Spring Fall Gloves
Assos' EVO Spring Fall Gloves combine protection with comfort. The fabric has a brushed inner for mid-weight insulation but keeps breathability high, and the palm uses a microfibre with padding to absorb road buzz. Bar feel and grip are excellent, and the anatomical cut eliminates the bunching of material. The gloves have an extended cuff to ensure no gap between them and jersey or jacket sleeves.
- The brushed, warm textile insulates and breathes, keeping hands warm and dry while expelling excess heat to prevent overheating
- Microfibre palm with a soft, padded surface secures grip on bar and hoods while allowing touchscreen function for phone operation and route navigation
- Extra durable material on the fingers
- Anatomically precise cut that eliminates bunching and volume
- Extended cuff enables layering under jackets or warmers, and the pull tab makes for easy on and off
- Wear alone in cool weather and layer under the Thermo Rain Shell Gloves when there is precipitation