Assos Mille GT EVO Winter Jacket
Boasting a blend of advanced materials, the Assos Mille GT EVO Winter Jacket shields and insulates from chilly winds and drizzle but remains tremendously breathable to award the perfect performance for cool spring and autumn days or milder winter conditions. Although not fully waterproof, an outer jacket should only be required in heavy or prolonged rain, especially when training hard.
A full front panel of NEOS Medium material totally shields the chest from the chilly winter air thanks to its wind and water resistance and a high degree of insulation. The lighter but still wind and water-resistant RX Light fabric protects the arms and upper back but boosts the breathability of the jacket tremendously. To combat excessive perspiration during intense efforts, sections of RX material are positioned under the arms and on the back to grant rapid moisture wicking and prevent the wearer from overheating.
These three sophisticated materials are linked together with a form-fitting but unrestrictive cut, which is optimised for the riding position but also facilitates the comfortable wearing of insulating layers underneath. The raglan sleeve-to-body junction improves freedom of movement and comfort in the shoulder zone, even when riding stretched out, deep in the drops.
Three rear pockets store all ride essentials and protect the contents thanks to their innovative lid design. These pockets are accented by reflective strips to enhance safety when riding in low-light conditions and a full-length zip completes the jacket by providing the opportunity for tailored levels of ventilation.
- A perfect jacket for milder winter conditions when medium-weight insulation, wind shielding and high levels of breathability are the priorities
- NEOS Medium front panel is insulating, 100% windproof and waterproof
- The upper back and upper arms use the windproof, waterproof and breathable NEOS Light textile
- RX material features on the underarms and back to afford higher levels of moisture management
- regularFit cut is optimised for comfort in the riding position while allowing for layers underneath
- Raglan sleeve design is free of a traditional shoulder seam for a greater range of motion
- Triple Ramp Pockets are flexible and possess “lids” to cover the contents for added security
- Full-length zip grants easy temperature regulation
- Reflective strips placed on both sides of the centre pocket add visibility in low-light conditions
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3