Assos Mille GT Summer GTO C2 Long Bib Short
Engineered for comfort on long, endurance-style rides, the Assos Mille GT Summer GTO C2 Long Bib Short delivers near-frictionless comfort in the saddle. Constructed from OSSIDIA fabrics for enhanced muscle compression, this bib short sees reversed stitching and a raw-cut, ZeroWaist hem to eliminate irritation. RollBar technology adds stability and the extended, long length increases leg coverage by 3cm over the standard design.
To eliminate pressure over longer distances, this short is equipped with the Mille GTO C2 Insert. The ultrasoft foam-free pad is made up of three distinct sections; MicroShock foam to boost comfort, FilterFoam to damp micro-vibrations, and a lightweight, 3D waffle, perforated foam to improve breathability. This is paired with stitch-free GoldenGate side panels and KraterCooler technology to ensure lasting comfort for your sensitive areas, making this an ideal bib short for all-day rides throughout the year.
- Warp-knit OSSIDIA primary fabric for frictionless comfort and muscle support
- LOSANGA front panel to reduce pressure against sensitive areas
- GTO straps and leg panels feature RollBar technology and a one-piece butterfly panel to boost stability
- Mille GTO C2 Insert supports the male anatomy and promotes ventilation
- KraterCooler insert technology ensures your sensitive areas are kept cooler
- GoldenGate interrupted stitching promotes a wide range of movement
- ZeroWaist raw-cut hems
- SuperFlat Xbib limits vertical stretch in the rear for consistent support
- SkinGrip leg hems feature a minimal silicone treatment for a secure fit