A cut designed to offer exceptional levels of comfort when tucked in on the bike, with enough room to wear layers underneath.
Allows for a wide range of flexibility, windproofing and water resistance.
Provides 100% windproofing, water-resistance and exceptional levels of insulation.
Placed on either side of the central pocket, their reflectivity add to the garments presence and visibility out on the road.
Assos Mille GT Ultraz EVO Winter Jacket
The coldest of winter conditions are shrugged off by the Assos Mille GT Ultraz EVO Winter Jacket thanks to its state of the art materials and advanced construction which provide excellent insulation and weather protection when riding in sub-zero temperatures.
The exposed front and upper back panels are made using a twinDeck format that combines the NEOS Light textile for 100% windproofing and water resistance with the more insulating RX Heavy fabric on the inside for warmth. A lighter partnership of similar materials provides more flexibility and across the arm panels for increased comfort in the riding position, whilst at the cuff, the inner and outer fabrics are separate to allow the seamless integration of gloves. NEOS Medium is the final fabric used, found on the rear of the jacket, offering increased breathability for this more sheltered area.
Assos’ regularFIT pattern gives a svelte silhouette but is still roomy enough to combine perfectly with other clothing layers worn underneath. A raglan sleeve junction complements this fit by increasing freedom of movement for the arms and shoulders.
Three rear pockets with innovative lids provide sheltered storage space for food, extra clothing layers and valuables. A stabilising panel, built into the rear of the jacket, ensures that there is no pocket sag, even when they are heavily laden. Reflective accents placed on these pockets increase low light visibility to other road users.
A full-length zip completes the jacket by being durable and easy to operate to facilitate tailored levels of ventilation.
- A jacket that delivers maximum warmth and protection for the harshest winter weather
- The front and upper back panels are realised in a twin-layer NEOS Light & RX Heavy fabric composition for 100% windproofing, water-resistance and the highest level of insulation
- A twin layer of NEOS Ultra and 652.RX materials provide flexible windproofing and water resistance to the arms
- The lower back panel is made from the highly breathable, windproof and warm NEOS Medium textile
- regularFit cut is optimised for comfort in the riding position while allowing for layers underneath
- Raglan sleeve design is free of a traditional shoulder seam for a greater range of motion
- Triple Ramp Pockets are flexible and possess “lids” to cover the contents for added security
- Extra Stabilizer S7 central back-panel has limited vertical stretch to stabilise heavily laden pockets
- Full-length zip grants easy temperature regulation
- Reflective strips placed on both sides of the centre pocket add visibility in low-light conditions
- Assos Climarange: Ultraz Winter 3/3
Assos Mille GT Ultraz EVO Winter Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".