Assos Mille GT Ultraz EVO Winter Jacket
The coldest of winter conditions are shrugged off by the Assos Mille GT Ultraz EVO Winter Jacket thanks to its state of the art materials and advanced construction.
The exposed front and upper back panels are realised via a twinDeck format that combines the NEOS Light textile for 100% windproofing and water resistance with the thoroughly insulating RX Heavy fabric. A lighter partnership of similar materials provides more flexibility and reduced material bunching across the arm panels for incresed comfort in the riding position. NEOS Medium is the final fabric to be utilised, and this donates increased breathability on the lower back to help regulate the rider’s temperature.
Assos’ regularFIT pattern grants a svelte silhouette but is roomy enough to combine perfectly with other clothing layers worn underneath. A raglan sleeve junction complements this fit by increasing freedom of movement for the arms and shoulders.
Three rear pockets with innovative lids provide sheltered storage space for food, extra clothing layers and valuables. A stabilising panel, built into the rear of the jacket, ensures that there is no pocket sag, even when they are heavily laden. Reflective accents placed on these pockets increase low light visibility to other road users.
A full-length zip completes the jacket by being durable and easy to operate to facilitate tailored levels of ventilation.
- A jacket that delivers maximum warmth and protection for the harshest winter weather
- The front and upper back panels are realised in a twin-layer NEOS Light & RX Heavy fabric composition for 100% windproofing, water-resistance and the highest level of insulation
- A twin layer of NEOS Ultra and 652.RX materials provide flexible windproofing and water resistance to the arms
- The lower back panel is made from the highly breathable, windproof and warm NEOS Medium textile
- regularFit cut is optimised for comfort in the riding position while allowing for layers underneath
- Raglan sleeve design is free of a traditional shoulder seam for a greater range of motion
- Triple Ramp Pockets are flexible and possess “lids” to cover the contents for added security
- Extra Stabilizer S7 central back-panel has limited vertical stretch to stabilise heavily laden pockets
- Full-length zip grants easy temperature regulation
- Reflective strips placed on both sides of the centre pocket add visibility in low-light conditions
- Assos Climarange: Ultraz Winter 3/3
Assos Mille GT Ultraz EVO Winter Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.