Assos RSR Thermo Rain Shell Gloves
The Assos RSR Thermo Rain Shell Gloves use a two-layer waterShield textile to create a barrier to wind and rain. They offer a comfortable fit alone or can be paired with liners on colder days. The cuff is long, ensuring overlap with a jersey or jacket and preventing a draught, and if the conditions improve the gloves can be packed down to stow in a jersey pocket.
- Block rain, wind, and frigid air while maintaining better bar feel and stowing with less bulk in pockets
- Silicone grip maintains security when your hoods are slippery with rain and road spray
- waterShield textile is a classic two-layer membrane that's windproof, waterproof, and accommodates liners as appropriate for any riding conditions
- Long cuff extends protection to eliminate gaps between gloves and jacket
- Wear alone in moderate, wet conditions, or pair with the Spring Fall, Winter, or ULTRAZ Winter Gloves as a layering system to adapt to variable conditions and extreme weather