Assos Rain Booties
Offering top protection in inclement weather; introducing the Assos Rain Booties. Race-tuned to meet the needs of professional cyclists, you'll stay dry, warm and comfortable. The EVA KANT fabric itself has a water column of 10mt and is lightweight and stretchy. Assos have adopted a design where the waterproof membrane is internal. This results in a seal being created around the bottom of the shoe and the ankle that better keeps the rain out, compared to a standard external membrane design.
To keep things as minimal as possible, raw cut edges eliminate seams, both for retention of warm air and added comfort, and the zip-free construction provides further benefits to performance and comfort.
Using the size guide, please select the booties that best match your shoe size.
- EVA KANT: Go-to waterproof protection with a water column of 10 mt.
- Form-fitting fabric that is super light and stretchy
- Internal membrane: The waterproof membrane of this product is on the inside, creating an internal seal against the bottom of the shoe and also the ankle of the rider that stops water from penetrating the bootie
- Zip-free construction: Taking inspiration from the design and cut used on the prototype bootie that was worn to a Gold medal at the Men’s Time Trial at the Rio Olympics, this is a design that has been stripped back for increased comfort and performance
- Taped raw-cut edges: The raw-cut edges for the cleat, heel and ankle edge eliminate seams to retain warmth and increase comfort
Assos Rain Booties Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.