Assos Spring Fall Liner Gloves
The Assos Spring Fall Liner Gloves are a versatile item that can be worn as an insulating layer under thicker gloves in the winter or alone to take the edge off chilly spring and autumn mornings.
An advanced material blend contributes light insulation and high breathability into these gloves. Realised with a seamless, knitted construction this fabric is stretchy and forms to the hands with a streamlined fit allowing for easy actuation of brake and gear levers. This svelte construction also fits easily underneath heavier gloves without causing annoying restriction to the fingers.
Extended cuffs make sure that the wrists are insulated and their Raw-Cut finish enables them to merge seamlessly with the sleeves of jerseys and jackets.
- Ideal when worn on their own in chilly conditions or as an insulating layer under thicker gloves in the winter
- Special material blend provides light insulation, high breathability and moisture management
- Linear Seamless knitted construction provides a smooth feel next to the skin
- Form-fitting cut is streamlined and enables comfortable wearing under thicker gloves
- Extended cuffs ensure of wrist coverage while their raw-cut finish is aerodynamic and blends perfectly with jersey and jacket sleeves
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3