Assos Spring Fall Skin Womens Short Sleeve Base Layer
It’s often challenging to dress appropriately for cool spring and autumn riding, but the Spring Fall Skin Womens Short Sleeve Base Layer from Assos makes sure that the wearer is insulated against crisp mornings but kept dry during intense efforts thanks to a comprehensive set of features.
A complex material blend comprises polypropylene, carbon fibre and elastane to guarantee comforting levels of warmth while also being highly breathable to help the wearer avoid overheating when the riding intensity is high. This advanced material blend is also lightweight for a super soft feel next to the skin and is formed into a slim cut to eliminate excess material and associated material bunching.
The seamless body construction eradicates any chances of chafing and the sleeves are joined to the body via a raglan cut that improves movement in the shoulder area for when adopting more stretched out riding positions.
- A lightly insulated but highly breathable base layer for cool spring and autumn riding
- Polypropylene and carbon yarn material blend is insulating, moisture wicking and soft against the skin
- Slim, female specific pattern eliminates unnecessary material and reduces uncomfortable bunching
- Circular Seamless body construction eliminates irritation
- Sleeves are joined to the body with a raglan cut to ensure freedom of movement
- Assos Climarange: Spring Fall 2/3