Assos Superleger Short Sleeve Base Layer
Designed for the hottest outdoor rides or the most intense indoor trainer sessions, the Assos Superleger Short Sleeve Base Layer features open weave mesh across the back, arms and shoulders to rapidly wick sweat away from the rider. A second fabric with a slightly tighter weave across the stomach area grants extra coverage if the wearer has their jersey unzipped in warm outdoor riding conditions but still ensures excellent breathability.
Both fabrics have antibacterial properties to eliminate bad odours, while the body-mapped cut fits perfectly when the riding position is adopted. A circular seamless construction is free of side seams to cancel the chances of irritation, and set-in sleeves allow a complete range of motion.
- A superlight base layer designed for the hottest rides outside and on the indoor turbo
- Open weave mesh features on the shoulders, arms and back for excellent moisture transfer
- A tighter fabric weave is used on the stomach for extra coverage when riding outside with an unzipped jersey
- Both fabrics are antibacterial to eliminate nasty odours
- A body mapped fit reduces any material bunching
- The circular seamless construction is free of side seams to cancel irritation
- Set-in sleeves promote a full range of motion