Assos Triator Short Sleeve Womens Speedsuit
The Assos Triator Short Sleeve Women's Speedsuit has been conceived for medium to long-distance triathlons and incorporates three different materials to ensure comfort and performance in warm conditions. The torso is realised in 3D Cube textile that is light, flexible and moisture-wicking and has an adapted surface texture to grant excellent aerodynamics. Type.701kompressor material is used on the legs to deliver muscular support, while Rate110 fabric is utilised for the side panels to vastly increase airflow. In addition to these ventilated side panels, innovative Ice Pockets are positioned on the upper back and chest and hold ice packs next to the body during stiflingly hot conditions.
The svelte fit minimises material bunching, the short sleeves afford extra protection from the sun, and the scooped neck hem cancels the chances of chafing during prolonged events. An ergoBox pattern helps the short section hold the TRIATOR seat pad perfectly in position. This seat pad has a twin-density construction to promise sit bone support and relieve pressure on delicate soft tissue. Additionally, the seat pad is joined to the short via a part stitchless Golden Gate format to allow it to glide with the wearer’s movements. Finally, the design is completed with two rear pockets that securely hold race nutrition.
- Developed for medium to super-long distance triathlon races and summer training
- The upper half comprises 3D Cube textile that is ultralight, stretchy, aerodynamic and moisture-wicking
- Rete110 textile side panels increase ventilation
- Type.701kompressor material leg panels boost muscle support and eliminate friction
- A body hugging fit eliminates material bunching and flapping
- The short sleeves add extra UV protection compared with sleeveless designs
- An oversized scoop neck and raw cut arm hems cancel chafing
- Raw cut leg hems don’t pinch and are aerodynamic
- Innovative ice pockets are positioned on the upper back and chest and accommodate ice packs in extremely hot weather
- The two-panel ergoBox Butterfly short section pattern supports the TRIATOR seat pad
- The low volume TRIATOR seat pad uses two thicknesses of 3D waffle foam to support the sit bones and reduce pressure
- The part-stitchless Golden Gate seat pad concept allows the pad to glide with the rider’s movements
- Two lower back fabric lidded pockets store race and training essentials securely