Assos UMA GT EVO Womens Winter Jacket
The Assos UMA GT EVO Women's Winter Jacket comprises a NEOS Medium 3L softshell front panel with an additional PU membrane to shield from the wind and rain, provide insulation and keep breathability high. Additionally, a wind-blocking material is also used over the upper arms, albeit in a slightly lighter weave to help preserve freedom of movement. A fleecy, non-wind-blocking material is used across the back and under the arms to retain warmth but improve the jacket's sweat management when the riding tempo is high.
Cut with Assos’ regularFit, this jacket forms to the body when on the bike but still allows enough room underneath for winter-weight base layers. The 2W waistWave waist construction guarantees a smooth transition around the lower torso, and three generously sized rear pockets with fabric lids securely store food and extra clothing layers. Reflective accents on the back pockets complete the design and keep visibility high in dull weather.
- A highly technical winter jacket for warmth in cold winter riding conditions
- NEOS Medium 3L softshell material with a PU bonded membrane makes up the front panel
- The front panel is highly insulating, breathable, waterproof and 100% windproof
- The tops of the sleeves feature NEOS Light material for extra breathability and lower weight
- Fleece-backed RX fabric is used under the arms and across the back to prevent overheating
- A regularFit is slim but allows room for base layers
- Three rear pockets with lids keep their contents secure and protected
- 2W waistWave stitch construction on the waist provides a smooth transition with the body
- Reflective accents on the rear pockets increase low light visibility