Allows for a wide range of flexibility, windproofing and water resistance.
Provides 100% windproofing, water-resistance and exceptional levels of insulation.
Placed on either side of the central pocket, their reflectivity add to the garments presence and visibility out on the road.
Allows for easy temperature regulation on the move and can be operated wearing gloves.
Assos UMA GT Ultraz EVO Winter Womens Jacket
The UMA GT Ultraz EVO Winter Womens Jacket from Swiss clothing experts Assos provides optimum levels of protection for when cycling in the coldest of weather conditions thanks to a combination of sophisticated materials.
Because they confront the elements head-on, the front and upper back panels are realised in a twin-layer material construction with the outer NEOS light fabric shielding from the wind and water and the RX-Heavy fleece lining bestowing cosy levels of warmth. The sleeves follow a similar double-layer format albeit with a slightly lighter and more flexible material arrangement to ensure a complete range of movement for comfort across a variety of riding positions. The lower back panel uses the NEOS Medium textile, and while this is still windproof, it regulates the wearer's temperature by being exceptionally breathable.
These highly developed materials are linked together via Assos' regularFIT that integrates a pattern optimised for comfort in the riding position and allows other winter-weight layers to be comfortably worn underneath. A raglan sleeve junction provides unrestricted riding on the tops of the bars or deep into the drops. The full-length zip seals the jacket securely but can be easily opened to increase ventilation.
Three rear pockets are stretchy and spacious to allow easy and organised transportation of energy bars, gels and other ride essentials. These pockets also feature a "lid" to protect and secure the contents. Reflective strips on these pockets complete the jacket by adding increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- A jacket that delivers maximum warmth and protection for the harshest winter weather
- The front and upper back panels are realised in a twin-layer NEOS Light & RX Heavy fabric composition for 100% windproofing, water-resistance and the highest level of insulation
- A twin layer of NEOS Ultra and 652.RX materials provide flexible windproofing and water resistance on the arms
- The lower back panel is made from the highly breathable, windproof and warm NEOS Medium textile
- regularFit cut is optimised for comfort in the riding position while allowing for layers underneath
- Raglan sleeve design is free of a traditional shoulder seam for a greater range of motion
- Triple Ramp Pockets are flexible and possess “lids” to cover the contents for added security and stability
- Full-length zip grants easy temperature regulation
- Reflective strips placed on both sides of the centre pocket add visibility in low-light conditions
- Assos Climarange: Winter 3/3