Assos Uma GT Womens Wind Jacket
Don't get caught out in an unexpected shower in the Assos Uma GT Womens Jacket; with a lightweight and packable construction, it offers protection from the wind and rain. Cut for a blend of performance and comfort, there's plenty of stretch to ensure full freedom of movement in the riding position. This will become an essential item for all seasons, one to stow in a rear pocket ready to keep you dry and warm when the need arises.
Race-tuned Foil Ultra material is windproof and water-repellent and has been utilised on the front panel, keeping you warm on fast descents. The side panels are constructed from the Glossy textile which is both super stretchy and highly breathable. A dual-layered collar and raglan sleeves further improve comfort. The Durable Water Repellent treatment adds another layer of protection, while on the rear of the jacket a stretch net has been deployed to ensure airflow remains high.
Rear wind vents allow you easy access to your jersey pockets beneath, and the full-length zip ensures you can adjust to the conditions, and stay cool during hard efforts and when the sun comes out.
- Long Distance: Wearability and speed converge in the body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the Assos Aero Racing line
- Foil Ultra: A windproof, water-repellent, ripstop, lightweight and hyper-stretch woven fabric
- Glossy: This warp-knit windproof textile comes to the fore on the side panels to provide stretch and breathability
- Stretch net: Deployed on the rear of the vest for increased ventilation and improved contouring while on the bike
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag
- Rustle-free: This piece of apparel has been designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric
- Visibility: The divaPink colourway elevates your visibility to other road users
- DWR: Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency) to protect you from rainfall
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, light zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Ultra lightweight, ultra-packable: Designed with the lowest possible weight and great packability