Assos Winter Bootie
Don't suffer from cold extremities on winter rides, the Assos Winter Booties will keep the warmth in and the wind and rain out. Not just offering top levels of protection, these overshoes are also ergonomically cut for aerodynamics, and supremely comfortable.
Three premium fabrics make up the construction. Firstly, NEOS MEDIUM is a tri-layered softshell utilising a bonded PU membrane, and is waterproof and wind resistant, while remaining breathable. Over the toe, where the weather hits hardest, CORDURA fabric improves aerodynamics and is fully waterproof. A double-layered stripe of Sens 2L, in the blue indicative of Assos' winter range, feels like a second skin and allows full freedom of movement in your pedalling.
To keep the construction seamless, the cleat heel and ankle edges have been raw cut, retaining warmth and increasing comfort. With no zip at the rear, these overshoes have a performance-oriented, stripped back design.
Sizing: Using the size guide, please select the booties that best match your shoe size.
- CORDURA: Aerodynamic and waterproof, this proprietary fabric has been deployed on the toe area to tackle weather headfirst
- NEOS MEDIUM: Assos in-house developed tri-layer thermo soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Waterproof to >10m, and form-fitting, this textile is wind-resistant and highly breathable
- Sens 2L: These overshoes have been constructed with a double layer stripe of lightweight, super-stretch warp-knit in blue, Assos' demarcation for winter.
- Engineered by Assos textile developers, Sens Tex is known for its low volume, freedom of movement, and second-skin-like sensation
- Zip-free construction: Taking inspiration from the design and cut used on the prototype bootie that was worn to a Gold medal at the Men’s Time Trial at the Rio Olympics, this is a design that has been stripped back for increased comfort and performance
- Taped raw-cut edges: The raw-cut edges for the cleat, heel and ankle edge eliminate seams to retain warmth and increase comfort
PRODUCT REF: 904589
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more