Assos Winter Socks
The Assos Winter Socks have a mid-weight construction with fabric that brings comfort, support, insulation and visibility. A cotton-wrapped elastomer blend knit will help transfer moisture away from the skin to keep your feet fresh and dry. The arch features a ribbed band that's compressive and stabilises the foot inside the shoe for efficient pedalling. On grey days and when the sun's gone down, the reflective band along the Achilles adds an element of extra visibility, improving safety.
- Cotton-wrapped elastomer blend yields a light compressive hold and moderate insulation along the foot, ankle, and lower leg
- Effectively insulates and transfers moisture through the yarns to the outer surface, ensuring your feet stay dry and comfortable inside your shoes
- Contrasting reflective band along the Achilles for added visibility in low-light conditions
- STL: Short for Spot The Light, these light-absorbing polyester yarns have been developed with photoluminescent pigment in order to remain luminous in the absence of light
- Ribbed arch: 360-degree ribbed band along the arch keeps the foot comfortably supported within the shoe
- Seamless construction: Absent of exposed seams, this construction provides a seamless wrap on the foot for the ultimate in friction-free comfort