Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics. Click here to see how we’ll deliver your bike or collect in-store.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Click here to learn more and claim.
BMC Teammachine SLR02 One Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike 2020
BMC's Teammachine SLR02 One Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike is packed with cutting edge innovations. The carbon frameset has been engineered using Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) technology to deliver top performance. Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race filters out vibrations and smooths out the roughest roads, and with more comfort comes more speed. This frameset perfectly balances low weight, stiffness and compliance thanks to the asymmetric tubing and D-shaped seatpost.
SRAM's second-tier electronic groupeset - Force eTAP AXS - brings almost equal performance to the flagship RED model, with only a slight weight penalty. The 12-speed shifting is fast and precise across the cassette, and hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you'll stop fast in all conditions. An Integrated Cockpit System routes all cables internally for clean lines in keeping with the rest of the bike.
- Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) Technology - Evaluates thousands of frameset designs, streamlining years of physical testing and prototyping to ensure the final product delivers the performance riders demand
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS) - The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing out of sight
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race - All-day race compliance: designed to keep you fresh over long days of racing and intense training. Road vibrations are filtered out for a smooth and efficient ride
- Dual Transmission Integration (DTi) - DTi allows BMC frames to look and ride like the precision machines they're designed them to be, regardless of drivetrain variations
- Asymmetric Tube Design - Frame stiffness where necessary and compliant where desired for a balanced ride and intuitive feel
- D-shape seatpost delivers more compliance and has less material for a lighter overall weight
- Proprietary, super-light thru-axle and sandwich derailleur hanger to reduce weight
- SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 SPLINE db 32 Wheelset
- BMC carbon bar
- BMC premium carbon D-seatpost
Read more about the BMC 2020 range here.
|FRAME||BMC Teammachine SLR02 premium carbon, ACE technology, TCC Race, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle|
|FORK||BMC Teammachine SLR 02 carbon disc, TCC Race, integrated cockpit, flat mount, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|STEM||BMC ICS 02 Integrated Cockpit Design with computer and camera mount|
|HANDLEBAR||BMC RAB 02 Carbon, ergo top shape, compact bend|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, rotor 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, rotor 140mm|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33T|
|CRANKSET||SRAM Force AXS 48/35T|
|CHAIN||SRAM Force 12-speed|
|WHEELSET||DT Swiss P 1800 Spline db 32, thru-axle|
|TYRES||Vittoria Rubino Pro, 25mm, clincher|
|SADDLE||Fizik Antares R7 manganese|
|SEATPOST||BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-shape premium carbon, 15mm offset|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.