Black Sheep Cycling Integrated WMN Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
In the latest Black Sheep Cycling WMNs range things are taken up a gear, with comfort, integration and sustainability at the forefront of the designs. The Integrated Womens Short Sleeve Jersey is designed to be worn alongside the Integrated Seamless Short, but is just as comfortable paired with another. When secured to the short, in-built NuSupport, which runs up the back, effectively does the job of a bib short, but without the hassle. Zer0 Pressure technology in the arms prevents any pinching or over-squeezing of the skin, distributing pressure evenly for a smooth silhouette.
The lightweight, breathable Green Leaf and FullMoon fabrics are 100% recycled and OEKO-Tex Standard 100 approved, and the garment is manufactured using Bluesign™ approved methods, creating a more environmentally and socially responsible end product.
Finished with three rear open pockets, there's plenty of room for ride essentials, and a full-length zip allows quick adjustments to changing conditions or efforts.
- Designed to be worn with the Integrated Seamless Short
- NuSupport - In-built support running up the back of the jersey provides vertical support, which, when the jersey is secured to the short, provides a fully integrated garment
- Zer0 Pressure tech through the arms
- Green Leaf and FullMoon recycled fabric
- Bluesign™ approved manufacturing methods and OEKO-Tex Standard 100 approved fabrics
- Three open rear pockets
- Full-length zip
- Firm Fit - Crafted for comfort and performance
Black Sheep Cycling Integrated WMN Womens Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".