Black Sheep Cycling Racing Aero Slash Short Sleeve Jersey
Designed for the fastest rides, the Black Sheep Cycling Racing Aero Slash Short Sleeve Jersey uses a duo of fabrics to maximise aerodynamics and comfort. Super soft and flexible LuxLite fabric is employed on the front and lower back to ensure comfort against the skin and freedom of movement. This fabric is complemented by panels of FormDimple material across the shoulders, upper back and arms that generate an aerodynamic boundary layer of air. Because of this “Zoned Fabric Construction”, tests have shown this jersey to be up to 67 seconds quicker over 90 kilometres.
The materials are linked together via a Race Fit that closely follows the body to further reduce drag. A full-length zip can be opened or closed to tailor ventilation on long, slow climbs, while three rear pockets are added to hold extra clothing layers, valuables and energy food while riding.
- A fitted jersey that prioritises aerodynamics and low weight
- LuxLite fabric used on the front and lower back panels is soft and stretchy to ensure comfort against the skin and freedom of movement
- FormDimple material is used for the shoulder, arm and upper back panels to generate an aerodynamic boundary layer of air
- The aero-inspired jersey can save up to 67 seconds over a 90km time trial
- Both fabrics offer exceptional ventilation to keep the cyclist cool
- The Race Fit is cut very closely to the torso to guarantee aerodynamics when in the riding position
- Minimalist collar design cancels irritation
- Full-length front zip can be opened up for extra cooling
- Three rear pockets are handy for stashing food and ride essentials