Bontrager Aeolus RSL 75 TLR Disc Road Rear Wheel
Bontrager’s Aeolus RSL 75 Disc Road Rear Wheel was engineered using digital technology that can replicate real-life riding conditions to design a pro-level wheel that is both aerodynamic and stable.
The 75mm deep rim profile is speed efficient and constructed from RSL-level OCLV carbon, making it an ideal choice for all-out PB chasing efforts.
The 23mm internal measurement better supports the tyre sidewalls, reduces rolling resistance when used with wider tyres, and adds stability to the ride. These benefits are further enhanced when the tyre is set up tubeless. A durable DT Swiss 240 hub spins smoothly and is linked to the rim via DT Swiss Aerolite spokes arranged for strength and efficiency, with ProLock thread technology keeping them securely in place.
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- RSL OCLV Carbon offers a stronger, faster, more stable rim
- 75mm rim depth was created using 3D design technology
- Bontrager’s most stable rim design profile optimised for rolling resistance
- 23 mm inner width proven to roll smoother with less drag for a faster wheel and tyre system
- DT Aerolite spokes and ProLock nipples for strength and durability
- Lightweight DT Swiss 240s internal hub with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with SRAM/Shimano 10/11-speed cassette
- Center Lock disc hubs with a 12 mm thru-axle
- Can be set up tubeless with the kit included
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: RSL OCLV carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 495mm
- Rim Depth: 75mm
- Internal Rim Width: 23mm
- External Rim Width: 31mm
- Spokes: DT Aerolite spokes, DT ProLock nipples, bladed, butting - 14/17/14
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DT Swiss 240 with 36-point engagement, width - 142mm
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25c minimum
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 880 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano 10/11-speed
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".