Bontrager Arvada Comp Saddle
The Bontrager Arvada Comp Saddle is the brand's opening gambit on high-performance saddles, and offers a surprisingly high number of top-end features at an extraordinarily reasonable price point, making it a neat choice for fresh-faced beginners and hardened riders looking for good value for their winter riding.
Sat on steel rails and weighing 300 grams in all, this saddle offers comfort by means of the Performance Posture 3 shaping and inForm BioDynamic technology, offering a top quality positioning for the rider, allowing them the easiest flow of power to the pedals whilst ensuring a body-mapped fit.
An innovative Zone Density shell construction strategically placed for optimal comfort and a channel flex zone over the bottom of the saddle giving you that all important sling type feel, you can be sure that the road's worst vibrations are softened, and that your ride is consequently all the more comfortable.
- Performance Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency
- Channel Flex on the bottom of the shell for added compliance
- Zone Density shell construction is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance
- Size-specific curvature ensures that each saddle is designed specifically to its width
- inForm BioDynamic products optimise your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Cover: microfiber
- Rail: Steel
- Widths: 128mm, 138mm, 148mm
- Weight: 300g (138mm)