Bontrager Circuit Wavecel Helmet
Versatile, comfortable and highly protective, Bontrager’s Circuit Wavecel Helmet can be used for road, gravel or commuting.
Large vents ensure a good flow of air through the helmet on warm days and the soft, wicking lining can be easily removed for washing. The strap design allows for fore and aft adjustment for a customised fit and the secure BOA Fit System offers easy and comfortable one-handed tightening.
Bontrager’s Wavecel technology inserts a collapsible cellular structure inside the helmet that absorbs impacts much better than a standard helmet, providing more protection in the event of a crash.
The included Blendr magnetic mount system makes it simple to mount a compatible light or GoPro on the helmet and reflective patches on the rear bring greater visibility in low light. Furthermore, the helmet is made from 50% post-consumer recycled polystyrene, making it a greener choice than some options.
- WaveCel advanced helmet technology
- The BOA® Fit System secures and adjusts fit with one hand
- The Blendr magnetic mount system easily integrates a GoPro camera and Bontrager lights
- Made of 50% post-consumer recycled polystyrene
- FlatStrap semi-fixed strap dividers lay flush and move fore and aft for a perfect fit
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads
- Reflective elements on the back of the helmet offer enhanced visibility