Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 29" MTB TLR Disc Front Wheel
Utilising Bontrager’s lightweight and durable OCLV Carbon, the Kovee Elite 30 29" MTB TLR Disc Front Wheel is engineered to be nimble and stiff for a mixture of mountain bike riding, from the demands of descending hefty technical trails to climbing hilly forest singletracks with ease.
The rim combines a healthy balance of weight, durability and performance with the 29mm inner rim width accommodating a wide choice of tyre sizes without affecting the rolling resistance.
Responsible for the rotation of the wheel is the Rapid Drive 54 hub, which engages fast for immediate power transfer. The hub is set up for a 6-bolt rotor, helping you save some extra weight. The rim is laced with the most versatile spokes from DT Swiss' range, with 28 spokes providing extreme strength without the extra weight.
The clincher set-up can be converted to tubeless with the rim strip already applied along with the compatible valve and sealant for the ultimate puncture protection.
- Installed TLR rim strip, TLR valve and valve core removal tool
- Ultra-durable OCLV carbon construction offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- Rapid Drive 54 hub instantly transfers effort into momentum
- A 29mm inner rim width shaves weight and adds stiffness to the performance
- Disc brake compatible with a 6 bolt disc fixture
- Tubeless-ready with a conversion kit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: OCLV Carbon
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition 14G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples, bladed, butting - 14/17/14
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hub: Bontrager Rapid Drive 54, width - 110mm
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Axle: 110mm x 15mm thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 2.3” - 2.6”
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 801 grams