Bontrager Pro VR-C Carbon Road Handlebar
Light, stiff and strong, the Bontrager Pro VR-C Carbon Road Handlebar uses a Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) bend design for quicker transitions between hand positions. Perfecting your setup is easy thanks to the laser-etched lines, and its compatibility with clip-on aero bars means it will work well for time trials and triathlons too. If you're using Di2, the compatible ports ensure clean internal cabling.
- OCLV Carbon construction
- Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on setup
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
- Handlebar width is measured centre-to-centre
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Reach: 100mm
- Drop: 124mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 240 grams (38cm) / 246 grams (40cm) / 252 grams (42cm) / 257 grams (44cm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".