C-Bear BSA 68mm MTB Ceramic Bottom Bracket - SRAM Truvativ/GXP
C-Bear’s moto is ‘Silent Speed Performance’, which embodies their approach to bottom bracket and bearing performance. The BSA 68mm MTB Ceramic Bottom Bracket uses C-Bear’s trademark CNC aluminium cups and ceramic bearings to produce a low friction, creak free bottom bracket that meets a SRAM Truvativ/GXP crankset with neat precision.
This iteration of C-Bear’s bottom bracket will fit 68mm wide mountain bike frames, and allow the fitting of Sram Truvativ or GXP cranks.
- 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Ceramic bearings
- CNC machined aluminium cups
- Designed to place C-Bear ceramic bearings next to the crankarm for optimal stiffness and maximum power transfer
- Tighter tolerance
- No Flex
- No tendency to deform
- Eliminates loose parts (spacer, wave ring, adapters)
- No loctite (glueing), optimal tight fit