Café du Cycliste Maurice Sunglasses
Equally at home about town as on a bike, Café du Cycliste’s Maurice Sunglasses have a casual style that hides a performance-orientated feature set.
The frame is made from durable renewable bioplastic and has a wire core that allows the arms to be moulded around the face for a more secure and comfortable fit. This is supplemented by an adjustable silicone nose piece and silicone grippers that ensure the sunglasses stay in place over any terrain.
Infused with a fast-reacting pigment, the lenses rapidly change to provide the optimum protection and vision when passing between areas of sunshine and shade, making them ideal for use in a changing environment. They also have a hydrophobic and oleophobic coating so that rain and dirt quickly disperse, leaving a clear view.
- Photochromic lenses (polycarbonate)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Scratch resistant coating
- Category 1 to category 3 protection
- Renewable bioplastic
- Wire core in the frame
- UV400 rating
- Silicone grippers
- Five barrel hinge for added durability
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions (lens width / bridge width / temple length): 49 / 24 / 131mm