Cane Creek eecycleworks G4 Front Brake Caliper
The eecycleworks G4 Front Brake Caliper is a top upgrade option from Cane Creek that manages to combine powerful braking performance with impressively lightweight construction.
The use of CNC machined aluminium, titanium and stainless steel results in a construction that has managed to shave off every last gram without impeding the braking performance. The result is a front caliper brake that weighs less than 86 grams.
The impressive modulation of this brake is made possible by the innovative alignment of the brake cable directly above the centre of the caliper, along with the articulated barrel adjuster, which rotates to keep the cables angle of entry optimal. This translates to consistent braking performance across the range of pull available to the lever.
Optimised for braking on rims with a width between 19-28mm and compatible with levers by major manufacturers Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM, this is a versatile premium component. The Quick Strut release provides for quick and easy wheel changes, even when using tyres up to 31mm wide.
Please note, brake pads are not included. The caliper brake shoes accept Shimano style brake pads.
- Front caliper brake for regular single bolt mounts
- Materials: CNC high-grade aluminium, titanium, and stainless steel
- Optimised for 22-28mm rims, compatible with 19-28mm rims
- Revised one-piece centre adjuster with built-in resistance
- Lightweight construction
- Powerful braking performance
- High overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power
- Tool-free caliper centring adjustment
- Quick release wheel removal
- Titanium barrel adjuster with retention O-ring
- T-25 Torx pad holder / cable clamp
- Optimised for using with Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM levers
- Weight: 85.3 grams
- Brake pads not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.