Castelli Aero Race 6.0 Block Short Sleeve Jersey
The Aero Race 6.0 Short Sleeve Jersey is Castelli's fastest yet, created through a combination of the most advanced materials and technologies. It's available here in a range of striking block colours exclusive to Sigma Sports and has been developed in collaboration with Team Ineos riders.
The 6th generation of this renowned garment has an improved fit and is more aerodynamic thanks to the use of extensive CFD analysis, and the placement of fabrics and seams helps to minimise drag when in the riding position, particularly at race speeds of between 30 and 55km/hour. Velocity Rev2 is used for the front panels and sleeves, with a four-way stretch allowing for a tight fit that won't restrict movement, while the back panel is constructed from 3D mesh that significantly enhances breathability, helping your body to remain at a comfortable temperature when the mercury soars or your efforts increase.
Every detail is focused on smoothing the flow of air over the body, including the Airflow shoulders and raw-cut elbow-length sleeves. There are three rear pockets, placed for easy access and grabbing a gel or bar mid-race, and the drop tail helps to stabilise them when packed full.
- Height: 181cm/5ft 9in
- Chest: 101cm/39.76in
- Waist: 86cm/33.85in
- Model is wearing: size large
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping jersey fitting well at waist
- Three open rear pockets
- Ideal temperature range: 18°-32°C / 65°-90°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 119 grams (large)