Castelli Diluvio Pro Shoe Covers
Designed to meet the demands of Team Sky riders, the Castelli Diluvio Pro Shoe Covers are perfect for training in the cold and wet. The neoprene is 4mm thick - 1mm more than the standard Diluvios, and a raw-cut edge seals the shoe cover against your skin or tights. Glued and stitched seams further improve protection, while the pro fit is long enough to cover 20cm socks.
An element of elasticity makes for a snug fit and easy on/off, while the YKK® zipper at the back is water resistant. When you're out in low light conditions, reflective heel and side prints will ensure other road users are alerted to your presence.
- 4mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions
- Seams are glued and stitched for added protection from the rain
- Water-resistant YKK® zipper at back
- Pro fit with added height to cover your 20cm socks
- The fabric is stretchy for a great fit and ease in pulling on
- Reflective heel and side print for safety
- Temperature range: 0°-14°C / 32°-57°F
- Weight: 202 grams (Pair)