Castelli Emergency 2 Womens Rain Jacket
Be prepared when the heavens open, with the Castelli Emergency 2 Womens Rain Jacket. This lightweight piece is completely waterproof thanks to the use of Deluge Light 2.5-layer fabric, and protection is further enhanced by the waterproof zip, sealed seams and a dropped tail. A slightly stretchy construction means it fits well in the riding position and can be worn over a winter jacket on the coldest, wettest days.
The garment is finished with 360˚ reflectivity for low light safety, and when not in use it can be packed down small into its own stuff pocket and stored in a jersey pocket.
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric with 10,000mm water column
- Slight stretch for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds into half a jersey pocket
- Stuff pocket integrated into mesh vent at top of back
- Waterproof zip and contrast seam sealing water out
- Dropped tail
- Wrist closures designed to fit over gloves
- 360˚ reflectivity
- Recommended temperature range: 6˚ – 18˚C / 43˚ – 64˚F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 143 grams (S)