Castelli Fast Feet 2 Socks
The Fast Socks are designed to enhance your cycling performance, featuring grooved Lycra® at the leg that detaches the airflow to save valuable watts as you ride. Additionally, the socks have polyurethane grip strips that anchor your feet, allowing you to apply full power to the pedals.
The feet of these socks are based on the Rosso Corsa Socks, which are constructed asymmetrically, with left and right-specific foot shapes. This design ensures that the socks fit your feet comfortably, while the knitted material offers cushioning, stretch, and compression at every part of your foot.
- Part of Castelli’s Fast Feet project – for riding in warm weather
- Designed to save you watts and keep your feet comfortable while racing
- Aerodynamic leg made from grooved Lycra®
- Polythene grip strip to hold sock firmly in shoe for efficient power transfer
- Feet of socks are shaped to support and cradle your feet
- Weigh 45g as a pair
- Temperature range 10-30˚C, 50-86˚F