Cateye Volt 80 XC Front Light
Give yourself a boost of visibility out on the road with the Cateye Volt 80 XC Front Light. Ideally suited to commuting or to be used as a secondary light for added visibility, this light offers a choice of a flashing or constant mode with an 80-lumen output.
The Cateye Volt 80 XC Front Light is USB rechargeable and plugs directly into your computer or USB charger. Charge time is just an hour and a half from flat; ideal for charging at work or at home. Run times vary from 1.5 hours in constant mode to five hours in the flashing mode so you do not have to worry about being left out in the dark.
Cateye's hoop mount means the Cateye Volt 80 XC Front Light is easy to quickly attach and detach from your bars and the compact size means the light can be stored in a pocket or bag when not in use.
- Proprietary Opticube lens for supreme light distribution
- Lightweight durable polycarbonate body with a highly polished finish
- USB direct rechargeable battery - no cable required
- Battery indicator
- Double click to Flashing Mode. Single click returns to the previous mode
- Cateye Volt 80 XC Front Light
- Integrated handlebar mount
- Light source: Chip LED
- Maximum lumens: 80
- Modes: Two (Constant / Flash)
- Run time: 1.5 hour (constant) to 5 hours (flashing)
- Battery: USB direct rechargeable battery - no cable required
- Recharge time: 1.5 hours
- Dimensions: 25.0 x 80.0 x 31.0mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 42 grams (with batteries)