SRAM BB86 SRAM DUB Coated Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BB86 SRAM DUB Coated Bottom Bracket delivers a smooth, frictionless interface between your cranks and frameset. The coated bearings are even smoother than CeramicSpeed's regular option, providing even better power transfer and longer-lasting performance. The contamination resistant design keeps performing mile after mile, in all conditions. The perfect upgrade for riders running a SRAM DUB chainset, common on mountain bike groupsets as well as the AXS range, you'll be riding with more efficiency and a smoother pedal stroke.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BB86 framesets and SRAM DUB chainsets, commonly found on SRAM mountain bike and AXS road groupsets.
- Two CeramicSpeed Bearings
- Four 1mm spacers
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated bearings for even longer lifetime and lower friction
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BB86
- Opening diameter: 41mm
- Axle: For SRAM DUB chainsets
- Shell width: 86.5mm