CeramicSpeed Over Sized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM Coated
When it comes to pulley systems, the least amount of friction the better and using a 17 tooth aluminium pulley wheel combined with a unique design, the CeramicSpeed Over Sized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM Coated takes friction reduction to a whole new level. Power transfer efficiency is therefore optimised, taking your limits of speed beyond what you thought is possible.
Shaving seconds off your times, the design and use of high-quality materials combines performance with durability, ensuring that time after time you can count on this watt saving machine. This is reinforced by the CeramicSpeed Bearing which guarantees between three and five times longer lifetime compared to traditional pulley systems.
Tested and adopted by professional triathletes including Tim Don and numerous Pro Continental cycling teams, it is an elite-level speed boosting masterpiece which has been designed, built and tested at CeramicSpeed's HQ in Denmark.
The CeramicSpeed Over Sized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM Coated is not compatible with SRAM eTap. The CeramicSpeed Over Sized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM eTap can be found here.
To ensure the durability of the OSPW system, it is important to properly lubricate your bearings. Add oil by using the lubrication points on the back cage plate, so that oil can penetrate the bearing. Do this when you lubricate your chain, if you have washed your bike or after riding in wet or muddy conditions.
When travelling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.
Oil, sticker sheet, mounting and maintenance manual
- Material: Carbon/PA Cage, Aluminium Pulley Wheels
- Compatibility: 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM Red, Force and Rival. It is not compatible with SRAM eTap
- Due to the oversized pulley wheels and the need for a longer chain, Ceramic Speed recommends installing a new, uncut chain. Ceramic Speed does not recommend using additional links to an existing chain
- Fits up to 32t cassettes
- Developed primarily for road but can also be used for cyclocross. Not suitable for mountain bike applications
- Weight: 57g
- Includes: Oil, Sticker Sheet, Mounting and Maintenance manual
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.