CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheel System Campagnolo 12-Speed
CermaicSpeed’s Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Campagnolo 12-Speed is designed to work with Super Record EPS rear derailleurs. The aluminium pulley wheels are far more durable than standard pulleys and should last much longer, whilst the hand-built CeramicSpeed bearings are extremely low friction for a more efficient drivetrain. The larger pulley wheels mean that the links within the chain have to rotate less around the wheels thus reducing friction even more and saving precious watts of energy.
- 13 tooth upper, 19 tooth lower aluminium pulley wheels
- Compact moulded carbon fibre cage for light weight and durability
- Three spring tension setting allow for optimal setup based on riding conditions
- Hand-built CeramicSpeed bearings installed in each pulley
- Developed and designed in Denmark
- Compatible with cassettes from 11 to 34 teeth
- Compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed Super Record EPS
- Not compatible with 12-speed mechanical
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".