Chris King Inset 7 Headset
Chris King components ooze quality. Machined with tight tolerances and beautiful finishes, everything that leaves the production line in Oregon has an undeniable air of desirability about it. The Chris King Inset 7 Headset doesn’t disappoint. With surgical grade steel races, hand-assembled bearings and a ten-year warranty it is no wonder that Chris King headsets get moved from bike to bike, outlasting many a frame and fork.
With the GripLock, Chris King have isolated the headset retention system so that repeated large or small impacts, such as those experienced mountain biking or gravel riding, do not have any effect on the tightness of the headset. Nor should there be any potentially damaging movement within the headset against the steerer. The Inset 7 headset is compatible with both 44mm straight headtubes and 1-1/8 inch to 1.5 inch tapered steerer tubes.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Ten year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for a 44mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8 inch to 1.5 inch tapered steerer tube