Colnago C68 Ti Disc Road Frameset 2022
Combining cutting-edge construction techniques with traditional Colnago flair, the C68 Ti Disc Road Frameset resides at the pinnacle of road cycling technology. This special edition features 3D printed titanium lugs and a sleek, black and gold colourway that issues this ride with a superior aesthetic. As part of the model C series, this frame focuses on ride quality, as opposed to the uncompromising, race-focused model V series. Handmade in Italy, the frame is finished to the highest standard, intended for those who love cycling and prioritise form.
An evolution of the much-lauded C64, this model takes that winning formula and builds upon it. The frame weight has dropped whilst the rigidity has increased, particularly around the headtube, delivering unparalleled handling precision. The modular structure allows for high-quality lamination and meticulous control over the construction process. Lighter and stiffer, the fork has seen a design change, and the front derailleur mount is removable for riders seeking enhanced integration with a 1x drivetrain.
- Special edition carbon frame with unique titanium frame lugs
- All-new frame design is lighter and stiffer than the C64
- T47 bottom bracket for rigidity and ease of maintenance
- Improved stiffness allows for enhanced handling precision
- A removable front derailleur mount allows for cleaner integration with 1x drivetrain setups
- The fork sees enhanced stiffness and reduced weight
- CeramicSpeed SLT (Solid Lubrication Technology) headset with a lifetime guarantee
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 940 (+/- 10) grams (size 51cm, unpainted, no metal parts)
|Frame||Colnago C68 Titanium Disc, T47 spec BB, thru-axle 12x142mm|
|Fork||Colnago C68 Full Carbon Disc, thru-axle 12x100mm|
|Bottom Bracket||T47 Threadfit shell|
|Seatpost||Colnago C68 Carbon|