COROS Apex Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch
A top-of-the-line, superlight Multisport GPS Watch, the COROS APEX Pro Premium won't let you down however you like to train. With a titanium frame, a sapphire glass screen, and a 100-metre waterproof rating, the APEX Pro is durable enough for any outdoor sport, and its minimal 59 gram claimed weight is a small price to pay for the massive amounts of data on offer.
Battery life is given a huge bump with the Pro version of the APEX. 14% more overall capacity than the standard model translates to 40 hours of full GPS use, and if you switch to UltraMax mode, you get a massive 100 hours. When you're not recording activities, you get 30 days of battery even with continuous heart rate and sleep monitoring, step count and smart notifications.
A key, Pro-only feature is 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring that comes as part of Altitude mode, to give you hourly acclimatisation evaluations to tell you if your body is ready for more climbing or needs recovery. The APEX Pro is also the first watch in the COROS line up to get touchscreen technology. With the larger dial on APEX Pro, it's great for navigating maps or data charts with a swipe of a finger and can even let you pinch to zoom to see more trail detail than ever before.
Track runners will be pleased to see a new Track Run mode with the APEX Pro Premium. This new mode uses a proprietary COROS algorithm to accurately display track runs, unlike other watches and apps that often show random sharp corners or jump from one side of the track to the other. An updated Night mode also helps you see your data in low light conditions; it uses a back-light bright enough for you to see data but dim enough to conserve battery life. If your run goes from night to day, the backlight will turn off one hour after sunset, or when your run is over, it will turn off automatically.
- Indoor Run
- Trail Run
- Track Run
- Indoor Bike
- Pool Swim
- Open Water Swim
- Gym Cardio
- GPS Cardio
- Ski / XC Ski / Ski Touring
- Strength Training
- Display size: 1.2"
- Screen resolution: 240 x 240 pixels (64 colours)
- Display type: Touch screen memory LCD
- Screen material: Sapphire glass
- Bezel material: Titanium alloy
- Cover material: Aluminum
- Strap material: Silicone
- Quick-release band: 22mm
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 13.4mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight with silicone band: 59 grams
- Phone connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Optical Pulse Oximeter / Optical Heart Rate Monitor / Barometric Altimeter / Accelerometer / Compass / Gyroscope / Thermometer
- Water resistance: 10ATM (100 metres/328 feet)
- Working temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Charging time: Less than 2 hours
- Battery life: 30 days of regular use / 40 hours in full GPS mode / 100 hours in UltraMax mode